• 1-877-223-6540
Upload Artwork

Available in sizes of 32"W x 69.5"H and 35"W x 78"H.

View More Images

X-Frame Banner Stands

A tripod stand with extendable legs features a full-color printed banner with grommets and is available in 24"x72", 32”x69.5” or 35”x78” sizes, proving an affordable display complete with a tote bag.

Print Specifications for 24”Wx72H” X Banner Display

Print Specifications for 32”Wx69.5H” X Banner Display

Print Specifications for 35”Wx78H” X Banner Display

video instructions View the assembly instructions video below

Weight: 6.00LBS

Availability: 48 turnaround time after proof approval.

Shipping: Calculated at Checkout

* Required Fields

+ -

Checking this box will add design time of $45.00.

Design time over 1 hour will require additional charges.

Please allow 2 extra days for design/proofing and 2 days for production after approval.

48 Hour Turnaround, No Rush Charges!

Searching for a user-friendly, impressive and unbelievably low-cost display? Look no further! TRT Banners’ X Frame Banner Stand is the perfect display for the cost-conscious consumer looking for an effective advertising tool for a business or an upcoming special event. For an incredibly affordable price you receive a full-color printed banner, aluminum tripod stand and a canvas tote bag for convenient transportation and storage. The full-color custom print is produced by a large format digital printer, which can feature a product announcement, sale or event details with photo-quality clarity.

Features and Benefits:

• Available in 24" x 72", 32”W X 69.5”H and 35”W X 78”H
  • Custom full-color print
  • Durable stay flat vinyl or dye sublimated fabric
  • Lightweight and portable
  • Grommets included in each corner
  • Easy setup
  • Affordable
  • Aluminum tripod stand
  • Compact for convenient storage
  • Includes canvas tote bag
  • Poster replacements available

This cheap banner stand from TRT Banners was conceived with the customer in mind. The hardware consists of a tripod stand with legs that extend to form an "X" shape. The banner includes grommets in each corner which hook onto the ends of the four extendable legs on the stand. When not in use, the stand collapses and the printed banner can be rolled up for a compact display that can be carried and set up with just one individual. Include an "Open" sign in a storefront display or market an upcoming community event with an X Frame Banner Stand. X Frame Banner Stands from TRT Banner are also great for universities, hospitals, small business and churches looking for an inexpensive display!

X-Frame Banner Stands are the ideal printed signage for any exhibitor or marketer on a tight budget! TRT Banners offers quality banner stands and displays at prices we know our customers will love! Economy Retractable Banner Stands are incredibly affordable and user-friendly displays that can be showcased at any indoor event. Compact table banners, including our 8.25” x 17” and 11.75” x 21” Table Top Displays, effortlessly personalize any presentation table with custom promotional signage. In-house large format digital printing allows us to produce crisp and impressive graphics on each display we offer!

How to Assemble the Large X-Frame Banner Stand

Additional Information

Availability Text 48 turnaround time after proof approval.
Package Contents Purchase includes: 1- custom printed full color banner in your choice of material, 1- tripod x banner adjustable hardware stand

Product Reviews

Excellent Product

Posted by RupertH on 10/25/13
For the cost and value, there is nothing that comes close to this. I use to think these things were so costly, but when I investigated and connected wiht TRT, I realize it was not cost-prohibitive and I plan to order a few more.

Too complicated

Posted by Ty on 10/21/13
I ordered this thinking it was going to be simpler that the pop-up banners but it turned out to be more complicated. be cautious of this piece since it is a bit cumbersome to set up. I tried to get a sales rep to work with me on the phone but when I called, he seemed bothered by my questions and thus, I ordered something I probably won't use very much.

where have you been all my life?

Posted by David M on 8/27/13
God was merciful to me to help me find TRTBanners. It's NOT true that you can only get two out of three: price, quality, speed. TRTBanners delivered on all three, right when we needed it. Very impressive! I'm thankful for finding them and now have them permanently bookmarked to return again. Thanks, TRT for doing such an outstanding job from first contact, in-process communication, and ultimate timely delivery of the product.

Only one change

Posted by Gary Fonseca on 8/7/13
Although this will not work for the purpose I bought it, it will have other applications. I will likely by more in the very near future.

The change I would like to see would be a telescoping rear leg. This would allow a great deal more flexibility. (banner size and angle)

I could perhaps rate this at a five, but I do not know about its durability, not having tested it.

Good price for reliable quality

Posted by Unknown on 7/24/13
I've never used an X-banner before but I wanted something lighter weight than previous banners I had used. This banner was a perfect solution; large enough to see, good colors, easy to assemble and only 5 lbs. I will easily order more as I need them.

Posted by Shayla on 7/11/13
Banner looks amazing! The pictures are crystal clear and true to color. The banner is really easy to set up also. My client and I are completely impressed. I will be coming back for more. Thank you!

Great banners!

Posted by Unknown on 5/17/13
Turned out great and the turn around time was impressive. Will be using again if the need arises.

Fantastic bang for your buck

Posted by Christopher Novosad on 5/16/13
The X Frame is super easy to put up and makes a huge splash for a low cost. I always get quality products from TRT and tell everyone I know in the business to use them.

Great. for the price!

Posted by Steve S. on 4/4/13
Excellent light-weight banner stand. Really only indoor use. Can't beat the price, though! I was extremely surprised that something at that price was so easy to assemble, had a carrying case, was so easily adjustable, etc. The angle for banners approaching the maximum supported area is a little too far from vertical for my taste. But, that is such a minor issue! We will buy more.

Don't Worry Be Happy

Posted by Ten for 10: Water for Africa on 3/27/13
Banners turned out great and added a ton of interest to our event. The X-frame is easy to assemble and breakdown. Great customer service with personal calls and email notifications. Banners shipped and arrived on time despite our tight turnaround. Thanks.

Good Quality and Fast Turnaround

Posted by Unknown on 3/17/13
It couldn't be easier to order these banners. The communication from TRT is excellent and turnaround is excellent. Recommend!

X-frame banner stands

Posted by Tom with ProPac on 3/14/13
Quality of graphics printing and banner base material is excellent. Customer service contacts are friendly, accessible and responsive. The frame structure is the only weak link. They have poor stability considering they are based on a tripod design. One leg was broken in route to first show.

Excellent Service

Posted by Kyle S. on 3/14/13
We had a rush job for two banner stands needed within days. Jonah went above and beyond to ensure we had the product when necessary, that it was done correctly, as well as exceeded his commitment for delivery by completing the job a day early, thus saving us the expense of a next day delivery.

Customer Service:

Posted by Beverly Finney with C King Education, Inc., on 3/12/13
Your customer service was great and I received the banner as promised. It was also easy for me to install.

Banner was exactly as advertised

Posted by GW on 1/29/13
I am very happy with the banner stand. TRT completed the order fast and to specifications. If I need something like this again, I will use TRT.

Just so you users know, the X-Frame is meant to be used indoors without the possibility of being knocked down by people walking by. Its sturdy when left alone, but would fall down in any wind or anything more than a light touch. TRT never claims otherwise, but didnt want someone thinking this could be used outside.

While it did work well for us for a weekend, I could see there being long term durability issues if needed to use alot. For this, I knock of 1 start.

Seatfixrtmn really likes his banner and stand!

Posted by Myron at www.seatfixermn.com on 1/22/13
Excellent products, staff responses and quick delivery.

Great idea, poor execution

Posted by Kip Kumler on 1/14/13
We have replaced essentially every part in this configuration. This is, necessarily a bare bone design. Accepted. But the structural integrity of the rear leg has a major weakness where it attaches to the base of the tripod. Furthermore, we have had the head of the tripod destroyed by users who could not figure out that they had to push a button to free the legs, thereby severing the other legs. Hire someone form Appleā€¦

Exactly what we were hoping for!

Posted by C. W. on 1/3/13
For the price, I was a bit skeptical that the xFrame Banners would be very high-quality products, but I was wrong. Our order came in on time and both prints on the two banners we ordered turned out great. Couldn't be happier with the products and the price. Thanks TRT!

Great job!

Posted by Trish Morrissette- Professional Translations, Inc. (Panama City, Fl) on 10/21/12
The banner looks very professional. The print quality is awesome! Thanks for doing an awesome job!!

X Frame Banner

Posted by Unknown on 8/26/12
This banner will work very nicely for our Children's worship service. It is lightweight and easily set up and taken down. And the service was very prompt. We received it in less than a week's time. Very impresssed.

Great product, Great service

Posted by B-Seattle on 7/30/12
Service was super fast, easy to upload artwork, and the end result was FANTASTIC! Great Quality.