Displaying your marketing message directly outdoors comes with a host of worries about the durability of your printed signage and custom printed graphics. Versatile sidewalk and yard signs are popular outdoor display choices because of the affordability and stability of the custom signs. From retail promotions to special event parking, sidewalk and yard signs can be used for a variety of advertising needs. Read on for more information on how you can incorporate these impressive outdoor signs into your industry of expertise:
- Political Campaigns: Whether you are running for a position in your area’s city council or a seat on your county’s school board, affordable yard signs are ideal for any campaigning efforts. Political yard signs are cost-effective enough to be purchased in large quantities without exceeding your allotted budget. Corrugated plastic signs feature a user-friendly H-stake design which makes it easy to drive the base into the front lawn of your supporters or on public property near a busy intersection. A simple message with your name and position you are running for can help get your name out into the public and increase your audience’s recognition of your campaign.
- Real Estate: Custom signs are often used in the real estate business to promote an open house or a property that is for sale. The Double Rider H-Stake Yard Sign is perfect for real estate yard signs because it features three aluminum prints that can be easily swapped out with sign replacements to update the contact information or house price. A sturdy black frame with bottom spikes can be easily driven into the ground to create a durable open house sign or for sale sign.
- Small Businesses: Lawn signs are great for small businesses because they are economical and will still effectively market a new startup company. From construction and landscaping companies to beauty salons and boutiques, a single or double-sided corrugated plastic H-stake yard sign can be placed at an outdoor location to drum up business for any organization. Display your business sign directly in front of your facility or ask your customers for permission to place the signage in their lawn to show their support for your company!
- Retail: Sidewalk signs enable retailers to promote limited-time sales or new product arrivals to passersby directly in front of their store. A sandwich board sign, particularly an a-frame sign design, maximizes the exposure for a boutique or shoe store with double-sided printed graphics. Two full-color prints increase the exposure of a retail marketing message that is promoting a “Buy One, Get One” or “1/2 Off” sale to the public. To change the promotion on a retail sidewalk sign, simply purchase poster replacements!
- Restaurants: Featuring effective printed signage in front of a restaurant or café can entice hungry visitors to enter an eatery. Broadcast the daily lunch specials or seasonal edible offerings on a double-sided sidewalk sign directly in front of the facility. Storefront signs can also feature a simple “Now Open” message to let potential customers unfamiliar with your brand know that your diner or café welcomes their business.
- Special Events: Special events can run the gamut from community fundraisers to summer festivals. Printed event banners and displays can help promote the function and make the event easy to navigate. Add sidewalk signs and a-frame signs within the parking lot to direct traffic into the facility, as well as inside of the event center to let your audience know where the function is and where the restrooms are located.
For yard and sidewalk signs, as well as a bevy of other indoor and outdoor signage options, visit www.trtbanners.com or contact us today!