HOW TO UPLOAD ARTWORK
How To Upload Artwork
This page will walk you through the process of submitting your artwork. Whether you have your design ready now, or if you need to submit it later, the process is simple!
Note regarding artwork: We only accept artwork that you or your company owns the copyrights to or is under a creative commons license. Upload your files in .jpg, .pdf, .png, .tiff, or .eps format.
Please Note: If you have more than one piece of artwork to upload, please save within a zipped folder for upload.
There are two easy ways to upload your artwork.
Upload Your Artwork During the Order Process
- First, select the item you'd like to purchase.
- After you've made your final selections on color, size, width, etc., but before adding to your cart, click the '+ Artwork Upload' button near the 'Add to Cart' button.
- When the window opens click 'Choose File'. Select your file and click 'Upload'.
- Continue through the checkout process by adding the item to your cart.
- Use the 'Notes' section in checkout to pass on any important information.
- Your artwork will be submitted along with your order. A contact center representative will reach out to you with a digital proof for approval within 24-48 business hours.
Upload Your Artwork After You Order
- Simply proceed through the selection and checkout process.
- When your artwork is ready navigate to the 'Artwork Upload' page.
- Enter your order details (order number and email address associated with your order).
- You may add any additional notes regarding your artwork or provide an alternate email address for follow up questions regarding your artwork.
- Click the '+Select Artwork File' button and navigate to your artwork or zipped artwork folder to upload.
If you are unable to upload your files or have any questions, please email email@example.com.