FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a shipping estimate without checking out and creating an order?
Yes. Shipping can be calculated in your cart, before entering the checkout process. Simply add your zip code to get a shipping estimate once all desired items are in your cart. Once we receive your order & print ready artwork, we will email you a digital proof for approval within 2 business days. Please allow 2 days for production after you've approved your proof. Shipping time depends on where you are shipping to and your preferred ship method. We use FedEx, which offers shipping services ranging from Ground to Overnight.
- FedEx Ground: 2 - 8+ Business Days (specific timing not guaranteed and varies by area)
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 Business Days
- FedEx 2-Day: 2 Business Days
- FedEx Standard Overnight: 1 Business Day
What do I need to provide if I'm using Graphic Design Services?
- Please provide all art files that are associated with your design in the following format: jpg, psd, ai, or pdf (we do not accept Powerpoint (PPT) or Word files)
- Art files should be 1MB or larger
- Please provide clear instructions, all exact text and information that will be used in the display with all the verbiage (copy) supplied in a Word document
- Vector art for logos
- Graphic Design Services could add up to two additional days or more to turnaround time depending on the extent of the work needed and subsequent revisions if required
- Some graphic design jobs could take more than one hour to complete depending on the requirements. Please specify if there is a designated amount of time you want spent on your order.
How do I contact your sales office?
- By phone: 1-877-223-6540
- By email: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you explain CMYK printing vs. PMS Colors?
All of our printers print in CMYK. Pantone spot colors (PMS) are solid inks that are assigned numbers that look the same no matter who prints them. CMYK colors are created using a mix of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black inks. Since there are variations between presses, press operators, materials and other factors, CMYK colors are not guaranteed to perfectly reproduce between printers or even print jobs.
How do I place an order? Can you take an order over the phone?
Visit our How to Order page for quick & easy instructions on how to order!
Do you have a W9 form available?
Our W9 form is available here for download as a PDF document: W9 Form
Can I make a "wall" out of the retractable banners? Will the pictures connect?
No, the banners are not able to tile together. There is a 1.5-inch gap between the units and the posters on most banner stands.
What is the difference between a Vinyl Banner and Banner Stand?
Our Banner Stand includes an aluminum hardware that holds our full-color printed banner. When searching our site for "banner stand," you will find a wide variety of combinations between the hardware and the materials that the banners are printed on. Banner Stands are mostly used for trade shows, retail stores, lobbies, etc. Our Vinyl Banner is a 13 oz. vinyl material that we use for banners and signage WITHOUT hardware. Just like our banner stand displays, our Vinyl Banners are printed in full color. Vinyl Banners are great for indoor or outdoor use and can be easily hung on walls using grommets.
Do you ship outside the United States?
Visit our Shipping Page for details regarding shipping options.
Is shipping for banner stands included in the price?
No, shipping will be a separate charge. The shipping charge will depend on the shipping method desired and the delivery location. Shipping estimates are provided in your cart after entering your destination zip code.
Do we receive an electronic proof before printing?
Yes, all orders are e-mailed an electronic proof at no additional charge. Once the electronic proof is approved for print, your order will proceed to printing and production.
Can I copy pictures off the Internet for use in my artwork?
Pictures and images taken off the Internet are typically too small with too low resolution. Therefore, we request you use a high-resolution photo for all banner stands. Additionally, we always recommend submitting images that are either licensed for public use or to which you own the rights.
Do you offer graphic design services to help create the layout of the banners?
Graphics can either be done through your own resource or through our graphic design department. Art specification sheets are available on our website for each product. We offer graphic design services for $45.00 per hour. It generally takes between 1-1.5 hours, depending on the content of the desired artwork. Learn more about our Graphic Design Services here.
What type of files do you accept?
We accept high resolution .pdf, .eps, .ai, .tiff and .jpg files. We print from a JPG file.
Can the stand up banners be changed out?
Yes, we offer replacement graphics for many of the items that we sell. We even offer banner replacement service, where you send your banner back to us and we will install their replacement banner for you. Read more about that service here.
What is a dye-sublimation printer?
Our dye-sublimation printers have a direct to fabric printing, where the ink is applied directly to the substrate and sublimated with heat and pressure that is built into the printer. Textiles can be customized with photo quality images that become a permanent part of the fabric. The quality of the stunning, high color images is perfect for any tradeshow display banner or custom table throw.
What is the difference in your materials?
- Stay-Flat Vinyl: Our most popular choice. This is a durable selection for retractable banners that does not curl along the edges like traditional vinyl.
- Bond Paper: A heavy-weight paper, available in either gloss or matte finish on many items.
- Polyester Satin: A matte-finish, tear-resistant, polyester film with a solid gray backing for light-blocking capabilities. Another great curl-free option.
- Dye-Sub Fabric: Soft polyester material, dyed with ink through a heat transfer process, creating a vibrant, lightweight, portable graphic.
- Synthetic Fiber: A lightweight material used for smaller tabletop banner stands. This material has a luxurious satin finish that creates a vivid and crisp image.
What is the most popular substrate for retractable banners?
Our most popular material for the retractable stands is the stay flat vinyl. We also offer a fabric that is printed with dye sublimation.
Why are your banner stand prices so low compared to other companies?
We are able to offer such low prices due to our high-volume inventory and printing capacity.